Player Costs involved with VJBL basketball
(the costs we charge are similar to most clubs competing in the VJBL)
Families, in today’s environment you must plan for the financial commitment needed for your children to continue.
This also applies in any sport.
Every player (family) in this club has an obligation (by the set dates during the VJBL year) to pay:
- Try Out registration fees (non-refundable) – $100
- Basketball Victoria Annual Participant Licence (non-refundable) – $25
For further information please refer to “https://basketballvictoria.com.au/process-fees/“
- Club Registration fees (Nov 2023 to Nov 2024) – $990. The registration fee covers:
All training court hire including mid-week and Sunday traing
2 x Practice matches
Basketball Victoria VJBL team entry fees
State and End of season presentation days
All administration relative to running the representative program
Payment plans can be arranged by contacting email@example.com
- There is a discount for families with 2 or more players in this club
Second child – $950
Third child – $850
- Any refunds will be subject to Melbourne Central Basketball Association Policies
- Team Entry fees, (to pay before each Friday night game is played) ~
VC – $150 per team each game
VJL – $125 per team each game
Note: The amounts above may increase in 2023/2024.
Spectators attending the game are free