Player Costs involved with VJBL basketball
(the costs we charge are similar to most clubs competing in the VJBL)
Families, in today’s environment you must plan for the financial commitment needed for your children to continue.
This also applies in any sport.
Every player (family) in this club has an obligation to pay:
- Try Out registration fees (non-refundable) – $60
- Basketball Victoria Annual Participant Licence (non-refundable) – $25
For further information please refer to “https://basketballvictoria.com.au/process-fees/“
- Registration fees (Nov 2020 to Nov 2021) – $640 . The fees for the u12’s only = $540,
discounts are offered to holders of a Commonwealth of Australia Health Care Card.
- There is a dicount for families with 2 or more players in this club.
1/2 price for the 2nd & 3rd in the family
- Team Entry fees, (to pay before each game is played) ~ $130 per team each game
Spectators are free. NOTE: Each stadium has its own team charges & entry fees
- Sunday Training. Costs are covered in your clubs Try Outs registration fee
- Mid-week training / court hire fees (organised by the Team Manager) ~ $15 each week
- Uniforms purchase is $130, we supply a club singlet & shorts, polo top & T shirt.
This club has to pass on all the costs / price rises we get:
- from MSAC,
- from the school gyms we hire
- from the uniform manufacturers.
2022 COVID Issues
The severity of the rules will depend on the day – we will fore warn you of whats required on the day
– MSAC workers will require anybody entering into MSAC is to QR log in or sign their sheets
– Players who are on the Try Outs registration sheets are automatically QR logged in.
– everybody will be wearing masks. The masks can come off only when you are on the court training
– we will have wipes to be used to wipe down the basketballs, and benches at the start & end of the session
– players are required to sanitize their hands on entry and exit to MSAC